“Texas’ all-time high graduation rate is proof positive that our approach to public education is paying dividends. Leaders across our state understand that high standards, accountable public schools and fiscal responsibility lead to improved educational success. This achievement reflects a lot of hard work, starting with students and teachers in the classroom and continuing through all levels of administration, and the benefits of these efforts will be realized by the students with diploma in hand, as well as all Texans in the years and decades to come.”
- 141,625 hits
- R&L Auto in Old River-Winfree Celebrate SMALL BUSINESS DAY with a Gift for You!
- Pastor of Old River Baptist in Old River-Winfree: Little Biddy Bits
- The American People Will Never Forget!
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Texas, Voter ID Remains In Effect
- Attorney General Greg Abbott Asks Houston City Attorney to Withdraw Subpoenas Seeking Sermons, Other Documents from Houston-area Pastors